Alessandra Ambrosio, who recently starred in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, is known for her sensational figure. Ambrosio was born in Brazil, considered one of the world’s most beautiful countries. However, her sun-kissed skin, luscious long hair, and svelte figure is not the result of her originating country and genes alone; the Victoria’s Secret Angel goes to great lengths to keep them picture perfect. It is hard to believe that the 35-year-old model is a mother of two kids; she has an incredibly well-toned figure, nourished hair, and a glowing skin!
Best known for her walk on the VS ramp donning a Swarovski-encrusted bra worth $2.5 million, Ambrosio’s beauty tips include staying hydrated throughout the day and using plenty of scrubs for her skincare. The partner of businessman Jamie Mazur since 2008, Alessandra Ambrosio regularly takes to Instagram and other social media platforms to flaunt pictures of her stunning body.
Alessandra Ambrosio’s Instagram Pics
Pictured against gorgeous, lush green scenery, Ambrosio looked magnificent in a black bikini bottom. The beauty chose to go topless as she posed with her back to the camera. Her long, wavy hair graced her back and shoulders, and she appeared strolling in what looked like a lush jungle. She captioned the pic, “SunKissed Skin & Mermaid hair for days …. #foreveronvacation”
The second upload had her holding her four-year-old son and the duo looked playful and adorable. They both shared a laugh against a beautiful sunset backdrop. Ambrosio wore a simple, skin-colored crochet halter top and gold earrings. She also shared a New Year’s picture with both her children, Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur and Noah Phoenix Ambrosio Mazur. All three of them wore white outfits and posed with gold star-shaped balloons.
Yet another one showed Ambrosio getting her makeup done prior a shoot. Uploaded with the caption, “Hair color is the new make-up! Glossy Diarichesse Hi-Visibility color & make up touch up during @lorealproshoot!” The star looked absolutely flawless.
She also shared a picture from the VS after-party in which she wore a detailed black and silver sheer gown with a high bun and black stilettos. The last one showed the beauty on the ramp wearing a black-feathered bikini-type outfit.
To maintain her figure and youthful looks, Ambrosio puts in a lot of effort in terms of her diet, exercise, and skincare habits.
Alessandra Ambrosio’s Anti-Aging Tips and Beauty Secrets:
- As soon as she wakes up, Ambrosio eats breakfast which usually consists of avocado, freshly squeezed juice, coffee, and boiled or fried eggs, which are lightly browned with coconut oil. She alternates this with a big glass of fresh orange juice and her favorite fruit and vegetable mix juice of kale, cucumber, ginger, lemon, and Granny Smith apples. She also likes hot water with a squeeze of lemon and some ginger.
- She recommends consuming a lot of antioxidant-rich foods to keep you glowing and healthy, inside out!
- She ensures she consumes healthy meals and often includes salads, soups, fish, and meat—which is a great source of protein. While her guilty pleasures are sinful cupcakes, most of the time, she stacks up on almonds, fruits, and chia seed energy bars for healthy snacking.
- Ambrosio devotes a good amount of time to doing yoga in the early mornings, which allows her to stay focused and relaxed. She also does Pilates and Barrecore, and loves playing beach or pool volleyball.
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s mantra for life is “forever vacation” as she mostly lives out of a suitcase! She loves being simple and natural, and does not even use Instagram filters for that matter. For her daily routine, she ensures she cleanses her skin with a good exfoliator, followed by anti-aging serums that are high in vitamin C—the secret behind her glowing skin. She also loves using BB creams that are high in SPF.
- After shampooing her hair, she uses an ultra-reparative mask from the tips to the lengths, about two to three times a week to keep them nourished. She leaves it on for 10 minutes before washing her tresses. Once every two months, she has a good nourishing hair treatment at the salon for a luscious, healthy mane.
- In her handbag, she always carries an assortment of lip balms, dry shampoo, concealer, mascara, eye liner, an eye lash curler, along with a good hair spray to keep her tresses and skin hydrated and smooth at all times of the day.
- When she is back home in Brazil for a holiday or on a short break from work, Ambrosio goes back to her roots and keeps it natural and fresh. She focuses on wearing minimal makeup which makes her feel at ease and connected to nature. She only wears a good sunscreen, lip balm, and some blush.
- Her Brazilian beauty tip is a nice tan with plenty of moisturizer. She also recommends using a bit of mascara, some blush, and a pink lip color.
- A tip she learned from her mother and grandmother is to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Ambrosio says that when you are hydrated, it shows on your skin and face and the glow is very prominent. Along with regular water, she also consumes green juices and fresh coconut water when on the beach.
- Her favorite beauty product? “Yes, I love nail polish. I’m kind of obsessed with it. In the winter, I love taupe colors, like You Don’t Know Jacques (OPI). During the summer, I like to wear mint greens and oranges,” said the Casino Royale actress.
- For instant mood fixes, Alessandra Ambrosio unwinds by listening to some good music.
Defouilloy, M., “Alessandra Ambrosio’s 16 beauty secrets,” Vogue web site, October 24, 2016;
http://en.vogue.fr/beauty-tips/insider-secrets/diaporama/alessandra-ambrosios-16-beauty-secrets/34772, last accessed January 21, 2017.
“17 Victoria’s Secret Models Share Their Beauty Tips and Must-Have Products,” Elle web site, November 17, 2016;
http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/tips/g49/victorias-secret-beauty-tips/?slide=7, last accessed January 21, 2017.
Quinn O’Neill, C., “Alessandra Ambrosio Shares Her Beauty Routine,” Allure web site, October 19, 2012;
http://www.allure.com/story/alessandra-ambrosio-beauty-routine, last accessed January 21, 2017.